Translate

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good to the Last Drop

Remember my rant on Quality and Patience? If you don't, I'd like to type a few of excerpts.

"...Quality should be a part of realism; without Quality, our lives would be meaningless, would not be entertaining or enjoyable, much like George Orwell's classic "1984". Well, without patience, you lose a certain distinguishable intelligence. How intelligent do you look getting frustrated at a short wait? Not too intelligent at all, and how about your courteousness? Or care? Isn't care a low form of quality? To care for something is to find quality in it...you'd lose a bit of quality in the middle of losing your patience."

"If quality is attached to care, and care fits within patience, which, in itself fits within something else (I don't know how far I want to go with this) then, I would imagine more values are lost or missing when others are absent."

Is a bell ringing? I surely doubt it, so, let me just push the snowball down the hill, and we will see what all it collects, and how big it will get, shall we?
Never get impatient. For one, it invokes getting frustrated. Then, you end up getting so hot-headed you can not even think straight, which invokes ignorance. Then, you are not of a higher quality of person you once were. It's that web-effect I was talking about a long time ago, where, somewhere towards the top, is Quality followed by Patience; the official order of it all has yet to be fully uncovered.
What I've found is that people now-a-days want this and that right now. I blame simplicity. It is so simple now-a-days to pay bills, to cook, to find food, to stay warm, to find entertainment and fulfillment - all these things are right in our grasp. If you have high-speed internet, you can pay your bills online, no sweat. "Ready to Heat" meals that come out of a box or plastic can take the strain out of slaving away at a stove. Fast-food has eliminated the dependency on cooking. Ever tried starting a fire the hard way, with friction, or striking flint? It sucks. But a box of matches can easily solve your heating dilemma. I've stated it before, if you give an extrovert the stage, you've given them the world, and any egotistical prick can transform into a thespian. And fulfillment can be met with another person, so, get out there and date! The simplicity of the world today has created, in it's wake, spoiled heathens who, when dealt with not getting their way in due process, resort to arrogance and thumb-biting.
Sometimes, you just don't have the answers they are looking for, which, is like a slap to the face for these people. A well-deserved slap. That's why I have resorted to pissing these people off as much as possible. Fight fire with fire, I'll say! They want to spout a bad attitude, they will be answered with annoyance and anger.
So maybe somewhere on that chart is simplicity, yes?
Obviously, if you baby everything, you are just asking for more ignorance to come from people, in the same respect, you have people becoming accustom to everything being handed to them, and it results with people being spoiled. I say this only because of personal experience I have dealt with in the subject matter, and my own personal outlook on the philosophy.
I have heard it many times before; we do things for a reason. Another thing I have stated on this blog is the following:

"I just have found that in thinking more and more, taking what I can from other people's thoughts and associating that with the whole picture, you could go back to what I was stating about an absence in proper child-care. And in finding that answer, ask, what does a child really need?"

That's right, people. It starts in the mother fucking womb! I'm watching a little kid right now, about 4-5 years old because that's my job title really; the essence of it all is to watch people. Watch to make sure these people are not looking up inappropriate things, watch to make sure these people stay under control - I label myself "The Watcher". And, like I said up above, I'm watching at this very moment a child throw a temper-tantrum, yet, God forbid, the parents do anything about it because it's "PLAY TIME ON THE COMPUTER" for them; just like children themselves. Why is it that people have kids when they are not ready? Sex feels good. Other times, the sex is bad, and we call bad sex rape. Not cool, alright. These people obviously did not engage in a hate-sex rapefest with each other because I am pretty sure after that, the relationship would be ended.
They had this kid because they were irresponsible with sex or the condom broke, which, on a side note, do not be afraid to double wrap the tool. There is nothing wrong with that; sackers at Walmart do it all the time; the double bag. It's a safe way in keeping your groceries in check, just like two condoms would do the job in keeping the liquids in check, hell, why not three condoms?
These dumb fuckers pooped out a kid, and now because the kid can write its own name, and can spell a few words, and speak both the parents' names without pooping its pants, the parents think, "Let's let the kid run wild!" because when I think of parenthood, I also think of abandonment...wonderful job of raising a moron, folks. Let's see this kid's smoke in ten years when he decides to knock up his slack-jawed, toothless whore he calls a girlfriend, and the cycle repeats itself for generations to come.

No comments: