Translate

Friday, May 08, 2009

Post.

I don't understand why some people will ask you to guess a certain number of times something has happened to them, or, ask you to guess the price of a certain item. I'm never right in my guess; I'm not even close to the fucking number! "How much do you think my new sinks were?" "I don't know." "Take a guess." "60 dollars!" "...no...637 dollars!!" And I'm left saying to myself, 'I'm such a dumb fuck!' Because I don't know the street-cred of anything, I don't know the value of shit - what this or that costs - I don't have a fucking clue, and you know what, I like what you might be talking about or what has transpired for us to reach this point of the conversation, but I seriously don't give a fuck what the value is...of anything!

And who argues against a good deal!? It's half-priced burgers at Spangles, and my aunt is complaining that it's still too much money for food...tonight, if you choose to select one of five or more different variations (different toppings) of (on) hamburgers, you get the meal half-priced! And you argue about it!? I say, if you're at a restaurant, you order what you want and forget about price! If it's high, oh what the fuck, you treated yourself for once. You only live once. You Only Live Twice is a pretty good Bond flick, though it doesn't hold a candle to Dr. No, From Russia with Love, or Goldfinger.

I can't believe how out-of-the-ball park I am with guessing the price of shit or the value saved, I suck at reading minds. I'll have to add that to my list: I can't fly, I don't have X-Ray vision, I can't pass through objects, I can walk through fire and get burned severely - that's a draw-back, and I can't read any one's mind. It's a sad existence.

No comments: