Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Nap.

This has always been a requirement I would like to instill to everyone: utilize the nap. Just kind of unwind, relax, sprawled out, and vegetate for a little bit because you have got to give your brain a rest. I nap constantly; it mellows me out, that way I don't blow a fuse, or get short with anyone. Napping is a key to raising your tolerance and patience, and, what a coincidence, it helps your body raise its immunities and regulates bowel and digestive health. Healthier through sleeping? Where do I sign!
I always feel better after a nap, and its even more of a sedative if music is involved. Make sure, though, you don't fall asleep while napping, and when I say sleep, I mean for hours on end. You will end up feeling like shit. But nap for, at least, 30 minutes a day. And don't give an excuse for not doing it, like, "Well, I just don't have time to nap..." Bullshit! Make time! Trust me - you are going to feel a lot better.

(Next post: the continuance of Worcestershire in Story Time II: The Wrath of Khan)

No comments: