Translate

Friday, July 28, 2006

***ReTrO PoSt***

[Getting Along Good] - first posted: September 15, 2005

I am having a pretty damn good day. Lets back up about a week and I'll tell you why I'm having such a good week. I SAW DAVE MATTHEWS!!! Finally, I freakin' saw dmb in concert and I've gotta say, IT....WAS.....AWESOME!!! This was a concert where I wasn't just rocking back and forth pathetically because I didn't know what else to do, no. This concert, I was Woo-ing at the beginning of their song, "Warehouse," I was dancing to "Louisiana Bayou," I was hitting the high notes on "Bartender," and I smelled more weed there then anywhere. And people were boozing it up and a lot of them were singing and dancing not out of joy, but because they were trashed so bad. And Boyd was on the fiddle and he was a-fiddlin' and a-hoppin' around the stage and then he got in the face of Dave and was like, "Oh yeah! You like that?" only not as homo-erotic. And Dave was just feeding it right back to him, and then his solo came up on "So Much to Say" and he was like, "Step aside..." and took Boyd to school. Being at Red Rocks wasn't too bad either- I mean, it is DMB's most recognized and appreciated concert spots, since the last time they played there was 95....I might be right on that one. Thanks a lot, Huber, for the tix and the experience. It will go down as the highlight of this year, most likely. Come to think of it, Jon was responsible for two highlights of my year. One was Mardi Gras, the other was this....wow! Welp, gonna go.

No comments: